Women’s Health Victoria offers a three-year licensing option for organisations with expertise in delivering gender equity programs. Take a Stand has been licensed by partners across Victoria and interstate.
Why license Take a Stand?
- You want to engage with workplaces in your region to support employees affected by domestic violence
- You want to deliver a tried-and-tested, evidence-based program to local workplaces
- You’re an organisation that wants to take a lead role in preventing domestic violence in your community
What do licensed partners receive?
- An extensive package of resources, templates and guides to enable coordination and implementation of the Take a Stand Program
- A two-day train-the-trainer session to equip your facilitators to deliver Take a Stand training
- Annual review and ongoing support to deliver the Take a Stand program in your region.
Enquire for more information about the three-year licensing option and fees.
Discount rates are available for organisations with charitable status.
Make An Enquiry